Here are the paintings I promised 8] They're all in acrylic paint. You need to Right click > View Image to see the whole thing because they're so big, SORRY p_p
I have a bunch of figure drawings I did for college portfolios too, but I'm not sure if I'm going to post those |D;
Kitchen Shelves (done right before Christmas break)
The Gaslamp in Downtown San Diego, as part of my Concentration on cities (this is number three). I had to rush and finish this in 5 hours, which is like half the time I normally spend on them, so I like it considering that lsdkjf |D I want to go back and fix a lot of things, though orz
And here's a subway. This was actually my first Concentration piece; it's going to be counted as two though when I submit it, because we're going to submit a full picture of it like this and then another ~*detail*~ of the left-hand side (because I like that side better lskdjf)
Art Class Paintings
Sunday, January 17, 2010
at 4:21 PM
Labels: art class, concentration, paintings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 180 dollars everwhere. But for all I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?
Hi,
We are representing Hair Loss news. We manage lots of internet sites, and we found your internet site trought the net. We are wondering if you need to exchange links with us. Actualy we are on the lookout for links to our websites, if you are interested please visit our site, on the right menu you will find the catalog link, there you can submit your internet site and exchange links with us...
Our webpages are excellent ranked, and they will be better in the following days...
Thank you very much, and I'm sorry if i put the data in a wrong place, that because I could not find the contact link..
Best regards
Keepingmyhair Staff.
[url=http://www.keepingmyhair.com/hair-cloning-a-resume]Hair loss news[/url]
interacial dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]badminton rules for singles[/url] muslim dating http://loveepicentre.com/ dating single dad
Hello. And Bye.
I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com
If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
JuiteNeepvume
It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat scripts[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood methods to generate an income online.
Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.
good morning fellas. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 220 bucks on every page. But completely I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?
hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers are about 250 dollars on every site. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?
good morning dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices seeking the velcros are all over 350 bucks on every site. But finally I found this site selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?
Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.
allergic purpura [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/fluoxetine.htm]fluoxetine[/url] arial dental beijing http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/plavix.htm what genetic disorder abnormally causes dwarfism http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/elavil.htm
american medical sales and repair [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/ponstel.htm]ponstel[/url] coplete blood count [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/naprosyn.htm]dept health and social services washington state[/url]
the benefits of drug treatment inside prisons [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/combivent.htm]combivent[/url] lyrics on paper heart http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/cardura.htm sexual health workshop facilitators handbook and pdf http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/la-sante-des-os.htm
normal adolescent blood pressure [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/catalogue/x.htm]medications without a prescription[/url] gall hill medical clinic [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/miglioramento-femminile.htm]weight loss and electricity[/url]
capital health urinary infection test results [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/biaxin.htm]biaxin[/url] health care professional student loan from us bank http://usadrugstoretoday.com/index.php?lng=uk&cv=po dollhouse medicine hat http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/triphala.htm
steamroller for cheap to smoke [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/catalogue/n.htm]Buy generic and brand medications[/url] fatpack medical [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/antivirale.htm]zyrtec d 24 count[/url]
Hi im new to this board i hope i can help out & give something back here because iv learned a huge amount myself.
Thanks
[URL=http://www.mydjspace.net][B]dj remix[/B][/URL]
heya im a newb on here i do allot of [URL=http://www.mydjspace.net]dj download[/URL] in my un-used time, I hope to be able to help on this board and should stay around!
Cheers.
if you guys crush to conjecture [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra pharmaceutics pro generic drugs.
you can note a develop up with drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the beginning [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] informant on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com
unique shoes http://topcitystyle.com/?action=products&product_id=2227 fashion models portfolios [url=http://topcitystyle.com/light-green-on-sale-color133.html]dini shoes[/url] sexy girls in stockings and shoes
http://topcitystyle.com/48-classic-denim-size1.html fubu slam anodized perf shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/absolut-joy-men-brand92.html]drawing clothes[/url]
alisha class anal http://pornrapidshare.in/toon/trinity-sex-toon
[url=http://pornrapidshare.in/virgin/boat-registration-virgin-islands]comic porn archives[/url] anal slags [url=http://pornrapidshare.in/best-xxx/free-sex-xxx-picture]free sex xxx picture[/url]
anal fuckiong http://pornrapidshare.in/foto-teens/broadway-plays-for-pre-teens
[url=http://pornrapidshare.in/foto-teens/teens-movs-and-vids]justice hentai[/url] sexy thighs butt gallery [url=http://pornrapidshare.in/virgins/whats-best-position-for-virgins]whats best position for virgins[/url]
amateur series http://pornrapidshare.in/free-xxx/daily-free-xxx-porn-video-clips
[url=http://pornrapidshare.in/teen-usa/teen-sex-pron-video]misa campo sexy[/url] rauchy xxx cowboy sex [url=http://pornrapidshare.in/tits-free/perfect-tits-mpegs]perfect tits mpegs[/url]
kareena kapoor sexy video with shahrukh http://pornrapidshare.in/virgin/virgin-mobile-c-number-generators
[url=http://pornrapidshare.in/teen-chat/teen-party-favor]amateur allure handjobs[/url] oil and lubricants [url=http://pornrapidshare.in/free-xxx/fergie-xxx]fergie xxx[/url]
terry atkins diet back to back cruise [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/endep.htm]endep[/url] anemia elevated white blood cells http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/requip.htm
royal albert christmas tea cups [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/antiviral.htm]antiviral[/url] shah medical group [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/baclofen.htm ]effects on red blood cells from hepatitis c [/url] about great depression
downloadble medical dictionary [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/de-la-salud-de-la-mujer.htm]de la salud de la mujer[/url] evista study http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/advair-diskus.htm
how tor read blood work results [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/catalogue/u.htm]Order Cheap Generic Drugs[/url] starting foods solid delay breast [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/tenormin.htm ]economic costs of diabetes in the us in 2007 [/url] health and safety employment act 1992 of new zealand
milan fashion week nude dresses http://topcitystyle.com/white-blue-tank-tops-color55.html marlboro classics shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/navy-blue-purple-clubbing-color225.html]monsoon clothes[/url] fashion fable
http://topcitystyle.com/44-hoodies-size26.html raffic shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/just-cavalli-leather-belt-for-men-black-item2489.html]rogans shoes[/url]
betting system craps dice game http://wqm.in/lottery_list-of-ny-lottery-winners effective gambling charms
[url=http://wqm.in/casino-playing-cards_personalized-photo-playing-cards]lady luck 750 plus slots jackpot gold download[/url] talking about online gambling [url=http://wqm.in/slots_used-real-casino-slots]used real casino slots[/url]
blackjack basic 6 decks http://wqm.in/gambling-online_casino-gambling-games-play-baccarat-online
[url=http://wqm.in/online-casinos_carson-city-casinos]blackjack 2 ringtone[/url] shreveport casinos [url=http://wqm.in/casino-online_hoyle-casino-2008-patch]hoyle casino 2008 patch[/url]
pascoe vale tavern trivia jackpot question http://wqm.in/roulette_on-line-roulette the internet lottery [url=http://wqm.in/jackpot_western-bonanza-jackpot-show]western bonanza jackpot show[/url]
free mobile bingo http://lwv.in/lottery/virginia-lottery-winning-mega-millons-numbers-sept-14 blackjack paintball gloves
[url=http://lwv.in/online-casinos/casinos-in-chicago]internet casino craps casino[/url] pasqu isle casino in pennsylvania [url=http://lwv.in/blackjack/boris-on-blackjack]boris on blackjack[/url]
littlewoods online bingo http://lwv.in/online-casino/casino-in-canada
[url=http://lwv.in/bingo/el-camino-high-school-bingo-on-sundays]grand suites at the caravanserai beach resort and casino[/url] sports betting programming [url=http://lwv.in/jackpot/lawton-oklahoma-jackpot-livestock-show]lawton oklahoma jackpot livestock show[/url]
river rock casino lounge http://lwv.in/gambling-online/substance-abuse-related-to-gambling md lottery numbers [url=http://lwv.in/online-casinos/casinos-in-hallendale]casinos in hallendale[/url]
refactory period of cardiac muscle versua skeletal muscle [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/la-presion-arterial.htm]la presion arterial[/url] b park health food store flushing http://usadrugstoretoday.com/terms.htm make a penis vaccum pump http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/purinethol.htm
wood ridge dental care [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/mevacor.htm]mevacor[/url] ultimate health lemon grove [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/purinethol.htm]rare eosinophelic blood disorder[/url]
zeigtfest the movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_bluff_storia_di_truffe_e_di_imbroglioni/]bluff storia di truffe e di imbroglioni[/url] charles that writes christian movie reviews http://moviestrawberry.com/easy-downloads/letter_T/?page=3 check current frame of movie clip flash
french movie les choralists [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_andy_griffith_show/]the andy griffith show[/url] restaurant at the end of the universe movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_loverboy_70/ bon cop bad cop movie
watch movie on line a time ko kill [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_101_dalmatians/]101 dalmatians[/url] q the movie sex scene
premiere movie theater [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_marathon_man/]marathon man[/url] liz hurley in lord byron movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_how_to_be/ flash navigation use movie clips instead of scenes
arthur movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_dumb_dumber/]dumb dumber[/url] dogpile movie reviews http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_wistful_widow_of_wagon_gap/ movie theaters in johnson city tennessee
movie star [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_wallace_and_gromit_in_a_close_shave/]wallace and gromit in a close shave[/url] eighties horror movie http://moviestrawberry.com/hqmoviesbyyear/year_1948_high-quality-movies/ preteen sex movie
a teens movie page [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_crying_game/]the crying game[/url] where can i watch movie trailers http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_high_school_musical_3_senior_year/ movie goin surfin
boulder movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_mary_and_max/]mary and max[/url] ocean city new jersey movie theaters
movie masters perth [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_last_resort/]the last resort[/url] movie edith piaf http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_silent_rage/ movie house prospector
old horror movie about teens trapped in a house [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_son_of_flubber/]son of flubber[/url] lefty movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_numb3rs/ the myst movie
Infatuation casinos? hitch this girlish [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and wing it slander online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also prevent our redesigned [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] fit at large something at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and broaden the picture realized folding spondulix !
another secondary [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] in the locality of is www.ttittancasino.com , recompense german gamblers, headlamp on it sour with b regulate unrestrained [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]online casino[/url] bonus. so check this leading [url=http://www.omniget.co.il]online casino[/url] for free [url=http://www.casinosaction.com]casino bonus[/url] and 100's of online [url=http://www.thecasino.co.il]casino[/url] games.
The company offers a one [url=http://www.hotdeal.vn/ho-chi-minh/]cung mua gia re[/url] for every day in every of the marketplaces it serves. The Groupon performs as an assurance contract creating use of ThePoint's technique: if a specific sum of guys and ladies indicator up for the supply, then the supply receives available to all if the predetermined least is not fulfilled, no 1 will get the offer that day. This lowers chance for stores, who can treat the low cost discount codes as amount specific discounts as efficiently as earnings advertising sources. Groupon tends to make money by retaining approximately 50 % the earnings the client pays for the coupon.
For circumstance in stage, an $eighty therapeutic therapeutic massage could be acquired by the client for $forty by implies of Groupon, and then Groupon and the retailer would split the $40. That is, the retailer delivers a therapeutic therapeutic massage valued at $eighty and will get approximately $twenty from Groupon for it (below a fifty%/fifty% split up). Or, if $240 worth of property portray answers is obtained by the consumer for $fifty by way of Groupon, then the organization gets $twenty five and Groupon retains $20 5. The client gets the therapeutic massage, or the residence portray solutions, in these illustrations, from the retailer for which they at first compensated $forty (or $50) to Groupon. There are specified organizations to which Groupon to commence with did not supply its suppliers, including using images ranges and strip golf products however, shooting ranges have been showcased on Groupon.
Not like categorised advertising and marketing and marketing and advertising, the merchant does not shell out any upfront cost to participate: Groupon collects individualized knowledge from all set customers and then contacts only these consumers, primarily by working day-to-day e-mail, who may well probably be fascinated in a distinct products or solutions.
Groupon employs a large variety of copywriters who draft descriptions for the bargains showcased by digital mail and on the internet site. Groupon's advertising and marketing textual content for the 'deals' has been witnessed as a contributing concern to the acceptance of the website, that involves a special mix of full fact-examining and witty humor.
Owing to Groupon's industry area currently currently being mostly composed of female buyers, the gives are often concentrated on the health, wellness and elegance marketplaces.
There are achievable problems with the firm design. For illustration, a effective offer you could quickly swamp a modest company with also many purchasers, jeopardizing a chance that clients will be dissatisfied, or that there will not be ample goods to meet up with up with the need. Gap, a massive clothes retailer, was ready to handle 445,000 coupon codes in a countrywide deal (even however it experienced server problems at a solitary level), but a a lot more compact firm could turn out to be all of a sudden flooded with consumers. 1 coffee keep in Portland, Oregon struggled with an enhance in consumers for a handful of months, when it acquired shut to one particular,000 Groupons on the a solitary operating day it was presented, in accordance to a single report. In reaction to comparable difficulties, Groupon officers issue that 'deal' subscriptions should be capped in advance to a affordable amount.
Read More: [url=http://dulich5sao.info/tim-mua-hang-dien-tu-o-tren-web-gia-re/]mua hang gia re[/url]
Post a Comment