More Cyrus and Ashlyns

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm not putting any school works in this time around because I don't have any pictures of my most recent ones. Maybe next time! So here's some Cyrus and Ashlyn story things Cx Some of these are a few months old, but I haven't posted them anywhere yet.

Cute Cyrus and Ashlyn cuddlin's eue


Brooke, a 'friend' who came in at school who ended up not being so friendly lsdfkjsd


Lizzie, one of the main bad guys in the story. She's an murderer oAo


A SUPER DUPER quick sketchy thing I like for some reason of Cyrus (as Levitate) coming up against one of the villains of the city, Kroc. He's nine and a half feet tall |D


Cyrus visiting his older brother's grave on the two-year anniversary of his death:


Cyrus' Room:


That's it for now!

2 comments:

Masked said...

Did you draw these? If so, you are very talented....

Stefanie said...

MOLLLYYY I LOVE THEM ALL THEY'RE SO GREAT CB Eheheh the Cyrus and Ashlyn cuddlin one was such a cute one to start off with cB cB cB I love it so much and then DAMN BROOKE!! I think she's super interesting though and I think she should pop in more at times!! Because we never hear from her anymore akfhskjh I love the caption you gave her lololol. AND LIZZIE EEE I still LOVE that picture she looks so gorgeous when you draw her cB It's so perfect. AND YES A MURDERER OOOO. And holy shit Kroc being 9 1/2' is HUGE LOL WOW HOW FREAKY KJHFAKJS. Poor Cyrus jfsahk And aww Sad picture ;_; Ghghhghh its all misty and the colors go perfect with the mood ff CYRUS NEEDS A BIG HUG. You know whats really cool about Cyrus' room ajhfskj the colors and everything like MATCH HIM. Its like he and his room are twins sajfhj it's really cool. I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES YOU'VE DONE FOR THE RP FFF <33333