I sketched this in math class like two months ago (that's why he looks a bit different) but I didn't get to finish coloring it until today lol
This was a gift/trade with VidjasGames on DeviantArt. She wanted to draw me a Christmas gift, but I felt bad without giving her one in return LOL |D
And then some school stuffs. AUGH I JUST REALIZED YESTERDAY that I didn't get photos of all my favorite paintings before Christmas vacation 8C So I still have to get those when I go back to school and post them some other time p_p Man, all I have is old crap on here bawww. I need to not let my art teacher take pictures of my stuff anymore because her photos always suck.
An ugly fruit bowl
An Italy
An friend's Portrait
Random Arts
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
at 9:41 PM
Labels: cyrus levitate school art
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YES IT'S LETTING ME COMMENT
OH MY GOD I SAW THAT ONE OF LEV ON YOUR PB AND I WAS LIKE AHH I HAVENT SEEN THIS BEFORE!!!! ITS SOOOOOOO AMAZING! HE LOOKS REALLY HOT AND I LOVE THE DETAILS OF HIS ARMUR AND HOW YOU LINED/COLORED IT WITH THAT BACKGROUND AND IT LOOKS SO GREAT! WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPLOADED IT TO DA??
And you're a REALLY REALLY GOOD PAINTER ;_; PAINT MORE
Hi I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made site!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to make my first post!
Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/farm-party-supplies.html]farm Party Supplies[/url].
Post a Comment