Ahh I haven't posted anything here in a long time AGAIN AH i^i
I just wanted to post some more of my concentration paintings now that I'm done with the whole series (12 in all), and sent them in to the college board last week c8 SO YEAH I said before that my central idea/theme was to use masks (specifically animal skulls), body language, and color to show/symbolize a person's specific personality.
And I resized these a lot because this is the size we had to submit them as online, and I'm too lazy to re-resize the larger versions ... again |D And MAN these photos came out kinda badly too, but OH WELL I GUESS 8I
ANYWAYS:
The Lazy Sloth (Acrylics).jpg)
The Graceful Swan (Acrylics).jpg)
The Playful Puppy (Prismacolor Colored Pencils).jpg)
The Foxy Vixen (Acrylics).jpg)
The Dirty Pig (Acrylics).jpg)
YEAH THAT'S IT. I'm going to have to take AP Studio Art again next year since it's the highest art class we have at my school, so I'll have to come up with another concentration for next year BAWWWW ;A;
Next post I'll have some good sketches and stuff for you guys, and I'll be making a spam dump again soon, too 8)
More Concentration Paintings
Thursday, May 14, 2009
at 8:17 PM
Labels: ap studio art, concentration, painting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment