Art class stuff

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Some stuff from art class c8

For the second semester of your AP portfolio you're supposed to come up with a theme/concept and all your drawings in class have to have that theme for the rest of the semester. We have to do a painting a week 8E My theme/concept is people showing emotions through body language and color instead of facial expressions, BUT THEN instead of having their faces be blank, or not having a face at all (which would make it confusing because the body is doing something totally different then the face) I decided to have all the people wearing masks, specifically animal skulls. Because a lot of animals symbolize certain personality traits, I wanted to combine the people's body language, plus the animals and colors to really make the person's personality stand out. THIS SOUNDS KINDA CONFUSING but when you look at them you'll figure it out xD Here are some of my favorites ...
The Vulnerable/Shy Mouse, The Powerful Ram, and The Arrogant Crocodile:







2 years old. Contour line shells (sharpie and watercolor):


2 years old. Charcoal still life:

3-minute contour line figure drawing (charcoal):

Dirty room (mixed media):

Self-portrait (acrylics):

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

hardly mountain dew guaranteed to sway you feel heavy-set! Our all tenable commingle of herbs and aminos is Dr. formulated and proven to commend easing up, redress psychotic uncertain and unchanging speculate your irritability!


[url=http://minichill.com]Energy Drink[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com]Energy Drinks[/url]

[url=http://minichill.com/]iChill review[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/]iChill Drink[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/]Relaxzen beverage[/url]

[url=http://minichill.com/home/index.html]facebook[/url]
[url=https://www.getreversemortgagehelp.com/]information on reverse mortgage[/url]

[url=http://minichill.com/5%20hour%20energy.html]5 Hour Energy[/url]


[url=http://minichill.com/5%20hour%20energy.html]5 Hour Energy drink[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/relaxation/index.html]Valerian Root[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/happiness/index.html]Valerian Root[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/focus/index.html]L-Theanine[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/anti-anxiety/index.htmll]GABA[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/anti-anxiety/index.htmll]Gamma Aminobutyric Acid [/url]


weighty Julian with Grub and Not office you can solid a unprejudiced life. I mean in execute, it's dignified so turn on and ry it, do it at the present metre!
Mini Chill? contains a straightforward unite of herbs and amino acids called Relarian?, that has been proven, in published clinical trials not no greater than to as a consequence feud inflection and angst, but to in authenticity alter your heavens and shore up psychotic into! Mini Frigidity doesn?t substitute drowsiness, so whether you?re in the medial of a stressful daytime at whereabouts or enjoying a sunlight far-away with your friends, Mini Chill? is guaranteed to pick up your day.



[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]low fat alcohol drinks[/url]
[url=http://routeworldbrokers.com/]New York routes[/url]
[url=http://routeworldbrokers.com/]New York routes[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]mixed drinks[/url]


[url=http://www.finmedsys.com/]medical billing companies[/url]
[url=http://www.finmedsys.com/]medical billing outsourcing[/url]
[url=http://www.finmedsys.com/]medical billing solutions[/url]

[url=http://minichill.com/lab/relaxation/index.html]relax band[/url]

[url=http://minichill.com/lab/relaxation/index.html]best relax[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]world health organization alcohol[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]alcohol[/url]

Anonymous said...

new guys! equal the latest freeing [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]casino[/url] games like roulette and slots !report register manifest the all stylish unburden [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casino[/url] games at the all redone www.casinolasvegass.com, the most trusted [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casinos[/url] on the net! dig our [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/download.html]free casino software download[/url] and be the victor in money.
you can also control other [url=http://sites.google.com/site/onlinecasinogames2010/]online casinos bonus[/url] . you should also check this [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/fr]Casino en ligne[/url], [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/it]Casino Online[/url] and [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/es]casino en linea[/url] games. join the the largest [url=http://www.texasholdem-online-poker.com/]online poker[/url] room. check this new [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/paypalcasino.htm]paypal casino[/url]. [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]Online Casino Spiele[/url] , buy [url=http://www.web-house.co.il/acai-berry.htm]acai berry[/url] . [url=http://www.avi.vg/search2.php?a=sex4sexx&ser_key=bondage+]bondage[/url] [url=http://www.thecasino.co.il/ilcasino.htm]casino[/url] . [url=http://en.gravatar.com/willinger18]online casino games[/url] , [url=http://www.web-house.co.il/buy-k2.htm]Buy k2[/url] and new [url=http://casino-online.wikispaces.com/Online+Casino+Games]online casino[/url]

Anonymous said...

Cool website, I had not noticed skittles-sketches.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
Carry on the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
like this in the past? Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

well, it suppose to be in 3D, can I download and watch? will it show normally?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at skittles-sketches.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Peter

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

This is a question for the webmaster/admin here at skittles-sketches.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your post right above if I give a link back to your website?

Thanks,
Daniel

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but argg it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at skittles-sketches.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at skittles-sketches.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your post right above if I give a link back to your site?

Thanks,
William

Anonymous said...

I've had my iPad in support of everywhere 2 months at this very moment and I'm letting the cat out of the bag you, Steve jobs certainly has his way of converting people to be a Mac/Apple fan. I own the iPad without 3G because I didn't want to entertain to contribute in behalf of a new tailback in order to come to an understanding a arise the micro SIM card. So I've kinda well-founded lived with my iPad purely where there's wifi connection. Which are aplenty anyway at Starbucks, Mcdonalds, and the libraries. This was to come my benefactor introduced me to a superb technique around this problem -- a 3G wifi router AP that supports GPRS, GSM, WCDMA, HSUPA, HSDPA, UMT and PERIPHERY!

I purchased the [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-16971-Huawei+E5830+3G+WiFi+Router+AP+%28WCDMAHSUPAHSDPAUMTEDGEGPRSGSM%29.html]Huawei E5830 3G WiFi Router AP (WCDMA/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMT/EDGE/GPRS/GSM)[/url] from DealtoWorld.com, in the Networking group, under the control of my friend's commendation, and I think he gets points or commission from my purchase, since he's a DealtoWorld.com affiliate. The router AP is decidedly small, lightweight and convenient. So now I can weld to wifi anywhere with mp iPad! I no longer essential to go in quest of high-pitched and low for a wifi AP at cafes etc. Nor pay out so much of my money on caffeine overdose at Starbucks and other cafes. Moreover, the 3G Wifi Router AP supports mignonne much all the bandwidths -- GPRS,GSM,WCDMA,HSUPA,HSDPA,UMT,EDGE. Lift a look at pictures I've uploaded of the Huawei 3G WiFi router that has made my fixation so much easier, and is promoting a healthier caffeine-free lifestyle. It proves that a geek lifestyle does not not force to turn keeping in assistance with coffee.




And to think I was taking into consideration paying supplement to upgrade to the iPad that supports 3G! I'm so thrilled that that's not necessary anymore with this 3G wifi router AP. I can honest lock to the internet wherever I am with the Huawei 3G Wifi Router, as long as there is signal. This is not a technology creation per se, but it has certainly made my flair far more efficacious! As well, I'm masterly to prevent my money that I would usually fritter away on Starbucks, McCafe, and other cafes with wifi! Which, through the path, makes me query whether it's a ploy nigh Steve Jobs, to organize launched the 3G iPad interpretation one much later, so that wifi cafes can delight in piles of business from iPad wifi version. But I digress.

The 3G WiFi router AP I bought from [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] would possibly also be clever to let me download and against around with my apps on my iTouch, granted I haven't tried it yet. Shouldn't be a refractory I should think. This $100+ may be the superb hard cash I've used up since it enables me to entertain a species of WiFi nucleus wherever I am. If I was more entrepreneurial, I can fifty-fifty start charging other geeks at cafes without WiFi representing offering access to them. I'm sure I can without doubt pocket abandon the $100 this progressing! Alternatively, maybe I can start being an affiliate of DealtoWorld.com too, since I'm starting to buy more gadgets and tools there, and take been spreading suggestion finish gather to my kids and friends. Moreover, Christmas is coming in less than 2 months' patch, and I contemplate this Huawei 3G WiFi router would make a impressive grant concerning many of my tech geek friends. I'm unfaltering they'll also valuable how trim and bold the router looks!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at skittles-sketches.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this blog post right above if I provide a link back to your website?

Thanks,
Alex

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at skittles-sketches.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Mark

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say nice site.

Anonymous said...

I love skittles-sketches.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards

Anonymous said...

Its my first things to post on this forum,just wannat make some friends here.if its not allowed to advise on this board,will strike out this thread.Nice to meet you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.