Little Human Dump

Saturday, December 13, 2008

OMG Silver can draw humans?! D8
Yeah, lol I just wanted to post these now, because some of them are already kinda old 8(


I did this a couple months ago. It started off as just a random ... doodle thing but not far into it, I decided that I wanted her to be a female version of the Scouts from Team Fortress 2 ksdjf But now that I'm looking at refs, (A Scout: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3/10531-scout_large.jpg ) ... BAW I see that I got a lot wrong, oh well 8( But they do use bats, I just couldn't find a good picture of one holding a bat. But I still really like this a lot; I'm definately gonna finish it eventually 8)



This is from the beginning of the summer. Those hands are RETARDED aksj But I still like the pose and everything overall xD She's ... stroking a rubber duck lol



Also did this over the summer. I REALLY REALLY like it, and really want to finish it, but I haven't had time 8( But ... I will ... eventually. I need to finish it digitally and then I'll do all kinds of cool stuff to it 8] Maybe I'll get the chance to work on it over Christmas vacation c8



Did this for an art project for AP Studio Art a couple months ago, too. I really liked this background, but I knew my teacher was going to make me change it ... so I took a picture beforehand xD The photo cut off the bottom and right side though LOL. Definately NOT anywhere near one of my best pictures for AP Art, but it's the only one I have a picture of 8( I'll try to get some pictures of others 8/



I have craploads more, but I'm not posting them because they're unfinished/WIPs/ really crappy. BUT EVENTUALLY you'll see more xD I SAY THAT TOO MUCH -brick'd-

0 comments: