LOL Hi

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yeah, that last post ... was a really long time ago aksjdh SO I'm going to start up doing this again xD

Most of this stuff will probably eventually end up on DA too. It's just that I have a lot of sketches and doodles that I like, but I don't know if I'm going to do anything with them :I


I sketch really neatly in certain classes 8) This is from October, in religion class. I'm gonna use this as a commission example for pencil sketches 8] (Lol because I don't think I'll always get the chance to sketch out commissions on plain paper u_u)


Did this in the same class, same week I think. It's a gift for Panic (PanicPavo on DeviantArt) because she has such pretty characters c8


Religion class (obviously my neatest sketching classes) in September I think. I like this c8 Expect to see it on DA ... eventually ... asjdsdf


Religion class, October again. Mallory 8]


Did this page over the summer! The horse was cut off a bit because my sketchbook is really big and my scanner couldn't get it all u_u LOL and the dog ... I have a serious problem with finishing sketches that I like too much. I'll just be like THAT'S PRETTY NICE and so I just stop there and never touch it again. It ... keeps it from being ruined lol Some pages of my sketchbook are filled with these lovely unfinished sketches. When I draw them I always think I'm gonna scan them in and finish them, but that's not the case for 95% of them aksjd


Silly cB Done in the spring I think? I likes it still.


YEAH This is really old and was done super fast, but ... I still ... like it. So yes.


I'm not sure exactly how old this is, but I think it was done before the summer.


REALLY OLD. This is a doodle I did in religion class last winter, I don't remember ... it's between the margins, lol


Done in the Spring, maybe the summer. I like his hairrrr 8>


Ffffff I have a bunch more, but I think that's enough for now xD I'll make another post tomorrow or something ajkdhasd

0 comments: