Worked on the Cyrus overlooking the city pic more a couple weeks ago, and this is what I had:
And then my computer crashed and I lost my .psd file ;^; So I'm back to the flat blue-colored one I showed you guys in the last post, because that's when I saved the .psd to my external hard-drive 8\ I haven't gathered up the motivation to start working on it again, though Figure Drawing class has helped me notice quite a few things wrong with the anatomy that I need to fix |D
Tonight I didn't have any homework so I really wanted to play video games and sketch, but only got to the former and ended up drawing and finishing a picture of Cyrus I've been wanting to do for a LONG-ass time:
In his adorable flannel ;v; I am pleased sldfjs I need to draw Kat and Toby and all the others in the story more |D It's on my list!
Onto playing video games ;D
Cyrusss
Monday, September 20, 2010
at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
First comment!! Lol
Nice work, Its too bad you had to lose it :[
Lovely artwork!<3
Can you post the whole story of Cyrus and Ashlyn pretty please?:) I adore the snippets you post every now and then and I want moarr!:D
Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]001casino.com[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]online casinos[/url] free no set aside reward at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]redeem casino
[/url].
In case you are experiencing difficulty jogging as a result of rheumatoid arthritis symptoms within your thighs and legs, ankles, and hips, use a cane. By using a cane will assist acquire nearly 20 percent of your body excess weight away from your reduced physique joint parts. Some individuals will affiliate a cane with developing a incapacity, however if it is going to lower your pain, who cares what anybody else believes. [url=http://questcollege.com.au/old-placeholder/files.html]Nike Heels[/url]
Go to diverse car dealerships well before settling in one. Some other car dealership could possibly allow you to get a much better value in the vehicle you would like, and may even be jogging diverse special offers. Try out 3 or 4 in your neighborhood, and even if you must travel a little a greater distance, it might be worth every penny. [url=http://www.musicworldonline.co.uk/html/hammondhome.htm]Nike Blazers Women[/url]
You may not need to devote a lot of money over a extravagant deep conditioning mask. There are several dishes you may make in the home that include food items filled with vitamins and minerals that are good for your hair. A great 1 includes mashed berries and enough mayonnaise to generate a spreadable mixture. Leave it inside your wet head of hair for 10 minutes and rinse off. [url=http://justquotes.com.au/suntrap/UpdateConfines.html]Nike Free[/url]
When you experience stress and anxiety, lifestyle can be difficult. When your medical professional is the ideal particular person to assist you to have your anxiousness in check, there are several stuff that you can do to reduce your anxiety amounts considerably. This short article contains a number of nervousness-busting recommendations that you could commence seeking right now. [url=http://stephenburton.com.au/script/client.asp]Mbt Shoes[/url]
Restriction the quantity of tv your youngster watches every day. An excessive amount of television set is bad for your kids, physically and mentally. It really is a single reason for childhood being overweight, can result in very poor eye sight, and plays a role in emotions of anxiousness. Have your child have fun with playthings or go outside the house rather. Ensure that you research the legal guidelines in your state so that you know every thing which needs to be carried out prior to a trip. Many suggests require that you possess a fishing certification before you are allowed to go onto the drinking water. Most fishing locations have extra policies, so that you must make sure you are aware of these as well. [url=http://abbeydigital.com.au/p3p/w3c/include.html]Michael Kors Australia[/url]
Post a Comment